- In April, 2002, Ms. Myra Chan, the trustee of the SOW-A-SEED
Foundation, visited this project site. And in Sep., this
project was set up. Meanwhile, local Community Council was
- In Oct., 2002, the school began to purchase herbs to process.
The decision on tuition aid plan with total amount of RMB
2,000 was democratically made by the Community Council.
- In Nov., 2002, the school began to sell the medicine.
- In Mar. 2003, the school funded 67 needy pupils at a cost of RMB 2, 040 .
- In Sept. 2003, the school funded 67 needy pupils at a cost of RMB 2, 040 , and aided Lingling Li, an orphan for her junior study.
- In Nov. 2003, Quanlu Li, an herb worker and volunteers went to Sichuan to purchase medicine herbs so as to expand processing variety.
- In Dec. 2003, the school bought another 20 species, and made the medicine herb variety reach 60 species in order to improve competitiveness.
- In 2004, the school funded 72 needy pupils at a cost of RMB 2, 490 .
- In the spring of 2004, the PF staff went to the community the school-based and trained villagers in the discussion procedure of the community council. In the autumn the community council made an effective decision on the program development and the assistance scheme.