- In 1999, the Foundation donated RMB 37,920 to set up the "Nursery
for Newly Invented Fruit Tree Saplings" for Bagualing
- In March 2001, the Nursery generated RMB
- In April 2001, Green & Shine Limited adopted this
project by contributing RMB 48,500 to expand the second
phase of this Nursery.
- On April 21, 2001, the Sparkice Company worked with the
Phelex Foundation to set up the "Sparkice Computer Eduation
- In October 2001,"Green & Shine Limited Alma Mater
Special Tuition Aid Program" was set up to sponsor
disadvantaged students to continue their schooling.(more
about "Green & Shine Limited")
- In the spring of 2003, 5,000 tree saplings were harvested from the sapling production garden. 3,000 saplings were sold for RMB 3,000.
- In March of 2003, 10,000 saplings were harvested and sold for RMB 10,000. In the summer of 2003, 35,000 saplings fell victim to severe drought, which offset their growth.
- In spring of 2004, the school sold all of its remaining saplings from the first and the second phases of the Nursery and distributed revenues of RMB 3,875 among 31 qualified pupils.
- In the summer of 2004, students from Beijing, as well as students and teachers from Snowden International School in Boston, participated in a U.S.-organized activity, "American and Chinese City Students View China"' at Bagualing Middle School.
- In the summer and autumn of 2004, Phelex put in an additional RMB 78,187 towards preparing fruit tree sapling fields for future sale.