- Local government cedes 13.2 acre of land @ no cost and
promises to exempt taxes from the project proceeds. Local
Science and Technology Bureau commits to provide the technical
support to the fruit tree growing. Local villagers
contribute materials and labor for building the house.
- Local government contributes RMB 15,000 for the tuition
- In 2001, the program proceeds was RMB 14,000 , it supported 154 children.
- In 2002, the program produced 3000 jin Sanhuali, proceeds of RMB 1,700 because of natural disasters. The school made efforts to fertilize and improve soil. Nearly 10 acres of land originally belonging to the town education office was ceded to the school. The school newly planted 1000 longan trees and 600 Hongqi Shaddock (hong qi you).
- In April, 2002, the school applied for poverty aid fund of RMB 2,700 , plus some donations and program fund to build 3 water storage pond of 50 cubic meter (There were originally 7 water boxes of 6 cubic meter in the base.). Teacher Bingrong Ji was in charge of the construction process.
- In Oct. 2002, the program left RMB 7, 000 and RMB 1, 100 left from the county government's tuition aid funds of RMB 15, 000 . The school had 676 pupils, 80 needy pupils of them were unable to afford the tuition fees, personal average tuition fees per term was RMB 168.5 .
- In Nov. 2002, the production of Sanhuali Orchard dropped dramatically because of spreading gummosis. The Community Council decided to change programs. The damaged Sanhuali trees were cut off, instead ‘Great Burdock' (niu bang zi, a type of herb) of 20 mu planted.
- In 2004, some Sanhuali trees died of gummosis, the income from Sanhuali Orchard was over low, the Community Council decided to breed cattle, and gradually develop diversified programs in order to prevent market risks.